Projects for customers we have been working on

Over the past couple months we have finished a few projects you may be interested in.

 

1983 Rabbit GTI o VR6 Swap

We took a tired 1983 GTI and added 1.5″ of steel to the rear arches and 1″ to the fronts, had it painted factory black, and stuffed a VR6 into it..

 

DC 016 DC 015 DC 014 DC 018 DC 017

 

 

 

An early westy front end was cloned from parts we had and the existing core support.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Stewart Warner gauges set into a mk2 dash panel lets the owner know what is going on under the hood.

 

 

 

 

 

1990 Jetta Coupe

We rescued this coupe with a blown headgasket on its VR6 swap.  After looking the car over we decided it needed a complete redo.

iphone 195 iphone 194

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Rebuilt the motor with new rings stock pistons and new bearings, head was sent off to the machine shop for a refresh, and new chains were installed.

 

iphone 176 iphone 177

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Car was then disassembled and sent off to paint where it is almost done and ready to come back to us for final assembly.

 

Share this post
  , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,